The 17th Migraine Trust International Symposium welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission - Opening 2 July 2018!
The 17th Biennial Migraine Trust International Symposium welcomes submission of late breaking abstracts. Late breaking abstracts describe recently generated advances and information and should comprise of results that were not yet known, or fully available at the time of the regular abstract submission deadline (6 June 2018).
The 17th Migraine Trust International Symposium welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following topics listed below:
- Epidemiology, comorbidity, outcomes and classification, including big data
- Experimental research
- General aspects of headache care
- Genetics and biomarkers of headache disorders
- Headache pathophysiology: basic science
- Headache pathophysiology: clinical
- Migraine – acute therapy
- Migraine – preventive therapy
- Other primary headache
- Secondary headaches
- Paediatric headache
- Psychological and behaviour factors
- Tension-type headache
- Submissions accepted from: 24 January 2018
- Submission deadline: 06 June 2018, Midday BST
- Abstracts Review: June 2018
- Late breaking abstract submissions accepted from: 02 July 2018
- Late breaking abstract submission deadline: 03 August 2018, Midnight BST