London and the Venue
Information about the London and the venue for this year's congress.
The Host City - London
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom. Standing on the River Thames in the south east of the island of Great Britain, London has been a major settlement for two millennia. London is a leading global city in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transportation. London is a world cultural capital with more than 300 languages being spoken in the region.
London is the city where heritage and technology collide; where venues steeped in history and grandeur stand tall among towering skyscrapers which captivate the skyline; and where world-famous museums and galleries rub shoulders with Michelin-starred restaurants.
The Venue - Hilton London Metropole
Situated in the heart of London, Hilton London Metropole offers easy access to Heathrow Airport and the City. The hotel is opposite the Edgware Road tube stations and near Hyde Park, Regent's Park with ZSL London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, and the Planetarium. Many of London's major shopping areas including Oxford Street, Westfield London Shopping Centre, Regent's Street, Bond Street and Knightsbridge are within easy reach.
- 20 minutes to Heathrow Airport via Heathrow Express at nearby Paddington Station
- One of Europe's largest hotel and conference centres
- 172 space car park
- Superior Rooms are some of the largest double bedded rooms in London
- Panoramic views of London from Deluxe Rooms
- Located outside the Congestion Charge zone
- 4,300 m2 of dedicated event space in 42 conference and meeting rooms with space for up to 3,000 delegates.
- Wide range of restaurants and bars